Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Things that make me smile...

Yesterday I had one of those days where it seemed like nothing was going to start off right. Immediately, things decided to go south when I zoned out and drove right past the freeway exit for work. I had set my Pandora to "Electronic" and was lost in my mid-90's depression. The light showers and general gloom of the weather didn't help either. The odd thing is that today isn't much different. Still overcast and it will probably rain later. In spite of this, I found myself smiling while I was driving to work. Did I get more sleep? No. Had I had my coffee before departing for work? No. It seems it was simply that I decided to drive the Lotus into work. I was blasting around corners and goosing the throttle when I saw open stretches of freeway. Not to say my Audi is a bad car that makes me cranky, it just doesn't have the same raw driving sensation that the Lotus has...

No comments: